Tom Chilvers proved to be a worthy SummerHoax by lying about his company, raiding the Revenact Discord and forums, deleting his messages in an attempt to cover up, then finally admitting it all after he’s been exposed.
- Lying about various things, including owning a multi-million dollar data center used by their host, BriskNode.
- Threatening legal action for “harassment” only to be found lacking proof for any of his claims.
- Attempted cover-up by deleting Discord messages.
- Claiming huge investments numbers (which if I recall, is against the law since it deals with company finances and accounting).
- Raiding Revenact’s Discord and forum
Realizing that screenshots exist…
Don’t really know what to caption this other than “Lies…”
Raiding the Discord server
An alt account that matches Tom Chilvers’ IP
Oh, a quick note, Tom Chilvers also collaborated with QuickCentralHosting to bring about their… “acts of professionalism,” so to speak.